18 Nov 2012

Memorize,com Year five

Year Five and anyone who has to study for an exam.

This is a great website called memorize.com and it's to help you prepare an exam or memorize something.


You go to students study then create and you have different options to study including table wizrd, diagram wizard or image wizard .

 Remember what kind of learner you are from the first days of class to find the option that will help you more.

You can use this for science, cono or even maths.

Study Efficiently

I spend so much time
memorizing
 and don't have
time to understand.
I memorize 10 facts in
about 3 minutes. So there's
ample time for concepts.
I'm bored and 
have trouble following 
in class.
I spend a few minutes 
getting the terms down and 
following becomes easy.
My friends and I 
want to help each 
other study.
I share pages I create 
with friends, and they 
share theirs with me.
It takes a long 
time for me to create 
study material.
Wizards help me 
create interactive pages 
in no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment