20 Nov 2012

And the winners are...............................

Hello everyone.  First and foremost congratulations to everyone that participated in the pyramid competition.  I can't tell you how impressed the whole school is with your work.
The winners are in the photos above and they were chosen by Julia and I  bearing in mind lots of different factors.
Creativity, motivation, effort, time spent , originality and how the first pyramids made served to motivate many other students to participate.  So well done EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello I also have a blog :www.saraysuscompis.blogspot.com.
    By,by...
    P.D:Look my blog please.
    P.D:I like your blog very much Jenny.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Jenny yo también tengo un blog:
    Malditaseaentraenmiblog.blogspot.com hay pocas cosas porque estoy empezando.
    Entra en mi blog por favor Jenny y me gusta mucho tu blog.

    ReplyDelete