11 Mar 2020

Good morning Year 3

Good morning Year 3 
Today is Wednesday 11th of March it's sunny and hot.

 Welcome to your first class with me in the next few weeks. 
 I'm trying to remember how to post in this blog.
All your teachers are here at school getting ready to send you material.
So this week the topic is food.
Before we start I would like you to brainstorm all the food words you know on a piece of paper.
Write down on a paper many food words NOW!!!!!

Thankyou well done!!!!! How many did you write?


Watch the videos on food that are on the blog and repeat the food poem three times in a loud voice so your Mum/Gran/Dad can hear you.

Copy these sentences in order into your notebook.
Tomorrow I will put the answers.

Example:     like I chocolate really.     I really like chocolate

                .....................................................................

1.  like you Do broccoli?

....................................................................

2.  Don't cabbage I like.

.....................................................................

3.    hate I really  liver

......................................................................

4.   enjoy don't I green beans.

..................................................................

5.   I  eat love really pasta.

.....................................................................

6.  typical toast with tomato A breakfast spanish is.

......................................................................

7.  lunch typical  Spanish A is cocido Madrileño.

................................................................................

8.   cook  I omelettes can .

...............................................................................

9.  went a restaurant I to  last weekend.

................................................................................

10. favourite food is  pizza My .


...................................................................................................................
That's all for today !!!!!! Repeat this poem


Resultado de imagen de see you later alligator poem




































No comments:

Post a Comment