28 Sept 2014

My daily routine worksheet year 4 teaching resources



My daily routine.  Write what time you usually do these things.












1.  I normally wake up at .......................................................................

2. .I  usually get up at............................................................................

3.  I get dressed at................................................................................

4. .  I have breakfast  at.................................................................................

5..   I go to school at....................................................................by.................

6.  I have lunch at................................................................................................

7. I go home at......................................................................................................

8.  I have a snack at...........................................................................................

9.  I   always do my homework

10.  I go to.................... classes on ........................and .......

11.  I have dinner at..........................................................................................

12. I have a shower at....................................................................................

13. I go to bed at................................................................................................


Write down  five  other things you do at the weekend.  Use I (often, sometimes, rarely, never, usually or always) in your notebook.  Here are some examples to help you

file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Desktop/Writing%20about%20daily%20Routine%20Connectors.pdf (Thanks)



 Wake up: despertarse 
• Get up: levantarse 
• Have / take a shower: ducharse 
• Comb my hair: peinarme 
• Get dressed: vestirse 
• Put on my clothes: ponerme la ropa 
• Have something for breakfast: desayunar… 
• Brush my teeth: lavarme los dientes 
• Put some make-up on: maquillarme 
• Make my bed: hacer la cama 
• Tidy my room: recoger la habitación 
• Go to school: ir al instituto 
• (by bus, by car, by bike, on foot) en autobús , en 
coche, a pie… 
• Leave for school: salir para el instituto 
• Go back home: volver a casa 
• Leave school: salir del instituto 
• Have something for lunch: almorzar… 
• Have a quick nap: dormer un rato 
• Do my homework: hacer la tarea 
• Go to the library: ir a la biblioteca 
• Help my mother / father with the housework: 
ayudar a mi madre con las tareas domésticas 
• Watch TV: ver la tele 
• Listen to music: escuchar música 
• Surf the internet: navegar por internet 
• Play computer games: jugar al ordenador 
• Play a video game: jugar a un videojuego 
• Go for a walk with my friends: dar una 
vuelta con mis amigos 
• Play the piano, the violin…: tocar el piano, 
el violín 
• Play football, tennis…: jugar al fútbol, al 
tennis… 
• Train: entrenar 
• Go to English, dance, karate lessons: ir a 
ingles, a baile, karate… 
• Go jogging, go swimming…: ir a corer, ir a 
nadar… 
• Dress up: vestirse para salir (ropa más 
elegante) 
• Go out with my friends: salir con mis 
amigos 
• Walk my dog: pasear al perro 
• Go to bed at about…: acostarse a 
las…aproximadamente 


REMEMBER: USE OF SEQUENCE CONNECTORSAFTER: Después NUNCA puede usarse de forma aislada, ya que significa después de. Ha de ir seguido de un sintagma nominal o de un verbo nominalizado. E.g. After dinner / having a shower, I get ready for the disco!  After that, I usually go jogging AFTERWARDS: Después. Este conector sí se puede usar a comienzo o final de párrafo en posición aislada. THEN: Luego. LATER: Más tarde. FINALLY: Finalmente. REMEMBER: PREPOSITIONS AND TIME EXPRESSIONSON weekdays, AT weekend, ON Sunday, Monday… AT two o’clock, IN the morning / afternoon / evening, AT night ONCE A …(WEEK/MONTH/YEAR…) una vez a la semana TWICE A… dos veces a… THREE/FOUR TIMES A… tres /cuatro veces a…OTHER USEFUL EXPRESSIONSEITHER… OR o…o At weekends I have either pancakes or toasts for breakfast ni…ni I don’t like either swimming or jogging NEITHER…NOR ni…ni I like neither swimming nor jogging ALSO / TOO también I also go to karate lessons / I go to karate lessons too

file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Desktop/Writing%20about%20daily%20Routine%20Connectors.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment