16 Sept 2014

Here we go again!!!!

O:M:G it's back to the grindstone after a very lazy summer.

So this year it's year 2,3,4 (Spanish system)which is very confusing.Twenty four  hours contact time plus two exam classes for  Trinity in year 2 and  4 and the new education law to implement (   La Ley Orgánica para la Mejora de la Calidad Educativa (Lomce)

I keep forgetting what I'm doing in each class.  It's the alzheimer creeping in!!!
But I'm not really complaining!!!!!

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there with a worse deal.  At the end of the day the kids are cute and they still love their teacher.Even after I gave them the horrid "Initial Test"we were forced to hand out the first week here in Madrid.  One kid actually threw up over the exam.  The best thing he could have done!!!!

So I'll keep you all posted and I'll start putting up material for each year group that I hope might be useful for you all..

By the way if anyone is coming to Madrid  this is my latest cosy flat  through airbnb.  It's cheap and cheerful.

https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/3438672.  

No comments:

Post a Comment