13 Oct 2012

5º de primaria: Goldilocks puppets

Making Puppets
Hi everyone in year 5,

This is a good website from the British Council to have a look at to listen to the story of Goldilocks and do some activities.

http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/short-stories/goldilocks-and-the-three-bears

You can listen to the Song on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaulRHrJGeU

What do you think about making some puppets? 

There will be a prize for the most original, so use your imagination!!!!
Then we can go and tell the story of Goldilocks to the children in pre-school.

Here are some ideas:

 

 






4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny I'm going to participate in the contest of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, maybe not win but I like to do crafts.

    Bye, bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny I'm going to participate in the contest of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, maybe not win but I like to do crafts.
    Bye, bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny I am going to parcitipate to.
    I also have a blog:www.saraysuscompis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make the puppets.
    P.D:Enter in my blog please.

    ReplyDelete