16 Mar 2020

Monday 16th March year 3 /(tercero de primaria)

Hello everybody listen to the   Hello Song
Hello song
Resultado de imagen de childrens drawing snowy day






Jenny talking

https://www.dropbox.com/h?preview=Jenny+3.mp3




Resultado de imagen de childrens drawing of food


I like food song
Try to sing the song very fast
song 2
Do you like chicken



Now listen to the questions on this audio and use the answers to help you below.



 Possible answers.  
Please answer in a sentences and here are some ideas.

1.  My favourite food is pasta.

2.  Yes I love pasta because I really like tomato and cheese.

3.  I enjoy things like chick peas, soups,  fruit and chocolate of course.

4.  I  don't like green beans and spinach  much but  the thing I hate most is liver and kidneys.(YUK)

5.  In Madrid people usually  eat toast with tomato and olive oil, cereals, and coffee or milk and juice for breakfast.

6.  In Madrid  people eat a big lunch with soups, stews, salads meat and fish.

7.   For dinner in Madrid people eat omelettes, salads or soups.

8.  A typical dish in Madrid is Cocido Madrileño that is chick peas with vegetables and meat with soup.

9. Yes,  I can cook omelettes.

10. I went to a restaurant last weekend.


Listen to the Goodbye song and do the actions

goodbye song

Resultado de imagen de childrens drawing of goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment