13 Mar 2020

Friday 13th Year 1 Primero de primaria

Hello Children in year 1 
It's Friday the 13th of March
Listen to the hello song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuI_p7a9VGs


https://www.starfall.com/h/holiday/calendar/?t=288961349


TODAY WE'RE GOING TO SAY HELLO TO   ALL THE PEOPLE IN OUR FAMILY.
HELLO MUM!
HELLO DAD!
HELLO BRO  !!          BROTHER
HELLO SIS    !!!         SISTER
HI GRAN !!
HI GRANDAD !! 
HOW ARE YOU TODAY!!!!

I'M FINE, I'M GREAT,  I'M FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!


SI NO PUEDES FOTOCOPIAR LA HOJA NO PASA NADA.  SOLO TIENES QUE DIBUJAR LOS MIEMBROS DE LA FAMILIA EN CADA COLOR.
Resultado de imagen de FAMILY DRAWING BY KIDS OF FAMILY MEMBERS ESL LABELLED 1. COLOUR MUM ORANGE.
2. COLOUR DAD RED.
3.  COLOUR BROTHER GREEN.
4. COLOUR  SISTER PURPLE.
5.  COLOUR THE DOG BROWN.
6.  COLOUR THE CAT BLUE.
7.  COLOUR THE BABY PINK.

FANTASTIC WORK!!!!
Finish the sentence and put the colour of each person
AHORA COMPLETAR ESTOS FRASES Y PONER EL COLOR  DE CADA PERSONA
Example : My teacher is yellow.

1.My dad is...................................................

2.  My mum is...............................................

3.  My brother is.........................................

4.  My sister is............................................

5.  My dog is.............................................


Great work!!!!
Now listen to the family poem and repeat it three times.

Resultado de imagen de my family poem little kids


https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=my+family+poem+(1).mp3



No comments:

Post a Comment