26 Mar 2015

Possible answers for sports


Sports questions and answers:
 Resultado de imagen de cartoon sports

What do you do after school?  I usually have a snack, do my homeword and sometimes I go to activities like music class on Tuesdays and swimming on Fridays.
Do you like tennis?   Yes I sometimes play at the weekends with my dad:  No I prefer football because I love team sports.
How often do you play football?  I usually play every day at school.  I never play football I prefer dancing.
When did you last play tennis?  I  played tennis last weekend.
When did you last go to the cinema?
I last went to the cinema last month to see Paddington.
What's your hobbies.? My hobbies are swimming, waterpolo, playing football, rollerblading and playing video games.
What do you like about your hobby?   I like my hobby because it helps me relax.
What are you going to do this weekend?
This weekend I'm going to the park on my bike with my friends , then I will go to visit my grandmother for lunch  on Saturday.
Maybe I will go to the cinema to see Home Swet Home.




No comments:

Post a Comment