11 Mar 2015

Entertainment questions year 4




Resultado de imagen de entertainment cartoon

Here are some of the questions about entertainment.
These are some possible answers too.
Try reading them out









1.  What did you do last weekend?  Last weekend I went to the cinema and to visit my grandmother.

2. What sort of films do you watch? I enjoy watching action movies.I love  to watch comedies
3. What's your favourite film? My favourite film is Harry Potter 
4. Tell me about one of the characters.  Harry is a young wizard and he goes to a special wizard school.  his parents are dead.
5. Do you prefer the cinema or the t.v?  I prefer cinema because the screen is bigger and the sound is better.
6. When was the last time you went to the cinema?  I have been to the cinema about a week ago
7. What is your favourite book? My favorite book is Famous Five we're reading it at school.  It's about four children and a dog
8. Describe an event in a film you have seen..  In the Lord of the rings when Frodo is save  the ring and Gollum says "My Treasure, My precious" and tries to take the ring it from him
9.Tell me about a film you have seen recently.  I have seen a movie called Home Sweet Home about aliens
10. Have you ever been on television? No I have never been on t.v. Yes once in a music programme
11.Do you prefer reading books or magazines?I usually prefer reading comics because they are shorter and easier. I prefer books because I love reading.
12. What was the last book you read? I have just finished a book called Geronimo Stilton.  It's about a mouse and he has different adventures.
13.  What do you think will happen in the Spanish league? I think Real Madrid will probably win the league
14.Do you prefer television or computer games? I prefer computer games because I can play with my friends. I prefer t,v because it's more relaxing.
15.  Tell me about the programes you watch on t.v.  I sometimes watch music programs, and often cartoons on disney chanel and sometimes police investigation programs or animal documentaries.
16.What is your favourite t.v programme?My favourite programme is Castle it's about a police woman and a fiction writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment