30 Sept 2013

Peer assessment comments


Possible comments for peer evaluation 




POSITIVE STATEMENTS            

Doing Really Well

This is brilliant!  This is fantastic!             This is  perfect!            I really liked your work!  Great work partner!!!!!!

There are absolutely no mistakes that I can see.

I really liked this because you put……………..        

Well Done!You have lovely presentation.       

I thought you did a great job.

Needs more work 

I can see that you studied but you need to work on……..
O:K but  you didn't  put………………………………….
I think you did a good job but you forgot…….. 
O:K  but next time don’t forget……………………….
Maybe you need to focus on……..   
Next time you have to…….
.I think this writing is really difficult to understand.

I think you did a good job but you forgot……..

O:K  but next time don’t forget……………………….

Really needs to make a Big Effort


I think you did not study enough.  

You need to work harder on……This is a bit of a mess.  

The presentation needs to improve.

This is really difficult to understand. 

You studied but you need to work on……..

O:K but, you did not put…………………………………..
Maybe you need to focus on……..  

 Next time you have to…….

I think this writing is really difficult to understand.

You need to work harder on……

The presentation needs to improve


This is really difficult to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment