20 Mar 2013

FIVE YEAR OLDS ANSWERING QUESTIONS

So here as promised are some of the kids in the class answering questions that will serve them well  through life.  I think it's amazing.  They are only five years old.  So feel proud of your little darlings.  I certainly do!!!!!

I'LL SEND SOME MORE TOMORROW.  IT'S GETTING LATE AND THIS TAKES TIME.

EVA
LOLA
ALEJANDRA
DANIELA
JAIME
NATALIA
ALBA
IRENE
CECILIA
IRIA
JORGE
CARMEN
LIBERTO
CLAUDIA
CANDELA

You won't believe what I've done today.  Yesterday I spent hours adding these voice recordings from my telephone to my dropbox and then putting them on the blog one by one.  This morning I was trying to make some space in the dropbox and decided to erase these files.  I forgot it was direct access so all the files in the blog got erased too.  What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment