10 Feb 2013

The Greek God business cards in year five

Hi year five hope you're having a good weekend.
 I'm finally getting my voice back.


I've been looking at your wonderful business cards for the greek gods.
 I'm going to put some photos of your work  and I have made some of my own because as I told
you in class, I was so impressed by the results

I found a great website called  http://businesscardstar.com which is very easy to use too.
 Your cards were amazing and I think this was a really useful activity.
I'm looking forward to seeing your personal business cards.
I particularly liked Aphrodites beauty parlour, Haephastus's  heating company, Poseidon's water services
( I wonder if he's cheaper than The Canal of Isabel the second?)
Athena's wisdom classes and of course Dionysus's winebar.
Thanks to all the helpers in the shade that made this activity so successful.
The prizes for the best will be given out on Monday.

I have shown your cards to all the teachers and my family.  They think they are great too!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment