26 Mar 2015

Possible answers for holiday questions

Questions about the holidays.

 

Can you tell me where you went on your last holiday?
I went to the beach with my family.  I went swimming in the sea,I played  in the waves, I went fishing and sunbathing.  I made sand castles in the sand.
Where did you go last year on holidays?
I went to London.  I went sightseeing .  I saw Big Ben I took photos and I bought souvenirs.

What's the difference between Madrid and Alicante?
In Alicante it's hotter in the summer and in Madrid there are more people and  there is more traffic.  In Alicante you can go to the beach but in Madrid there is no beach.
In Alicante you can see palm trees and eat delicious paella.
In Madrid you can eat chick pea stew called "Cocido"

Where will you go on holidays this summer?

This summer I am going to my village in the countryside.
I will play with my cousins.  I will go on picnics and I will ride my bike.  I will celbrate the local fiestas going to the bull fights and  dancing and listening to music in the street.


I will go to the beach.  I will go by car and I will stay at a hotel.  I will swim in the sea , and play ball on the beach.  I'm going to eat nice food in the small restaurants on teh beach too.

No comments:

Post a Comment