10 Jan 2016

Here we go again. Back to the blog year 4

It's been a while since I posted anything and we do have a beautiful class website but I'm not that hot at uploading stuff so at the moment it's back to the blog.
This week we're going to attack past tense irregular  verbs so that we can start doing the present perfect tense.  Here are the first verbs you have to learn for Friday 15th.

Some games to practise grammar!!!!

Grammar Game past tense

Grammar Questions

past tense game

Past tense spelling

Past tense sequencing



Irregular past tense verb list Complete the columns
NO EXCUSE NOT TO GET A TEN 
 

Infinitive verb
Past Tense
Past Participle (p:p)
Spanish
AWAKE
AWOKE
AWOKEN
DESPERTARSE
BE

BEGIN
BUY
BRING
CHOOSE
CUT
COME
DRAW
DO
Complete the sentence with the correct verb form.


1.     Yesterday I didn’t go to school.  I ………..(be) sick.
2.     Last Friday I ………(cut) my finger.
3.     Can I …………(bring) my dog to school?
4.     Last night Juan………….(come) to my house.
5.     Yesterday I……………..(do) my homework.
6.     I have………….(choose) the Pink t.shirt .
7.     Santa Claus……………(bring) me a video game.
8.     My sister…………..(draw) a picture of my family last week.
9.     My grandmother has ……………….(come) to stay.
10.  Last night I ……………..(buy) a new dictionary.


Next Week's verbs.
DRINK DRANK DRUNK 
EAT ATE EATEN
FALL FELL FALLEN
FLY FLEW FLOWN
GET GOT GOT
GIVE GAVE GIVEN
GO WENT GONE
GROW GREW GROWN
HAVE HAD HAD
HIT HIT HIT 


Trinity Questions for this week to memorize




OK So now we are going to start to prepare the TRINITY EXAM FOR MAY.

THE FIRST  FEW  QUESTIONS ARE ON YOUR LIST.

WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
WHERE DO YOU LIVE? 
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
HOW ARE YOU?
WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE? 
What's the date today?  What was the date yesterday?  What will the date tomorrow be?
DON'T FORGET.  
MY NAME'S.....
I'M FROM SPAIN.
I LIVE IN A TOWN NEAR MADRID CALLED BOADILLA DEL MONTE
I AM 10.
I FEEL A LITTLE NERVOUS OR  I'M really terrified or I'm  FINE THANKS AND YOU? 
MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE...................

I HAVE BROWN EYES, BROWN HAIR LIKE MY MUM AND OLIVE SKIN.  I'M TALL AND THIN 
OR I'M NOT VERY TALL. 
Today is........
Yesterday was....
Tomorrow will be....
TRY TO PRACTISE EVERY DAY. 




1 comment:

  1. =)=)Thanks Jenny to put sentences to help us to say to the examiner. (=(=

    ReplyDelete