23 Feb 2015

Sports topic games to play for Trinity


 

 SPORTS

This week we're going to work on sports vocabulary and questions for Trinity so here are some examples to practise.
Thanks for helping your children with the Trinity Topic they are really coming along well..
What's your favourite sport? My favourite sport is swimming.
When was the last time you played it? I last went swimming on Sunday morning.
Where did you play? I went to the swimming pool in Boadilla
How long did you play for?  I swam for one hour
Who did you play with? I swam with my friend Ana
Do you watch sport on t.v? Yes sometimes I watch important football matches or Tennis at Wimbledon
Do you prefer to watch sport or do sport? I always prefer to do sport.
Who's your favourite sports man/woman?  Why? I like Rafa Nadal because he is a great tennis player and he seems friendly.
Describe the rules of your favourite sport? Swimming has no rules you just swim , and usually I time myself and do different types of styles.  But tennis has strict rules you have to hit the ball inside the court  over the net and count 15, 30 40 and then game.
With football you need to pass the ball around a pitch and when you can you run and try to score a goal.When will you play your favourite sport next?  I will go swimming on Friday because it's a holiday


Games to play this week for sports topic in Trinity
Memory sports game
Sports car rally
jepody
Sports quiz
efl kids world quiz
Sports maze
sports hurdles

sports equipmnet
Sports Listening






No comments:

Post a Comment