14 Feb 2014

Tips for oral exam KET/PET



Interview Part 1 PET/KET

Use” because” and “that’s why”


Question.  What do you do in your free time?

 I usually spend time with my friends and they often come to my house because I live near the school.
They don’t stay long because we usually have a lot of homework.

That’s why we don’t spend more time together.


Question:  Do you think English will be useful for your future?

Yes I think English will be useful for me in the future.  Nearly everyone in my country studies English because Spain receives a lot of tourists and English is the international business language.
You need English for many different jobs that’s why my parents want we to study English so I can get a good job in the future.

Always give reasons for your answers

 


Interview part 2
Collaborative task
Use these expressions

I think the best option is the…………….because
Ok, I think the……………….is too………………for her.  What do you think??
Perhaps this option is better because…..
How about this …………………?
I’m sure he’d like…………….
What do you think about the……………?
I think so.
I agree with you.
You’re right
Perhaps, but I’m sure…………..
I think he would probably  enjoy …………………
I don’t think he would......................
I’m sure he would love……….
So shall we choose the……………..
Shall we go for the………………….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment