7 Oct 2013

Which Witch is Which? - Very Cute and Sweet Halloween Song for Preschoolers


Lyrics for Which, Witch is Which?
Three baby witches were born one day.  They all looked exactly the same.  The father came in looked at each one of them and the only thing that he could say was.
Which witch is which? Which witch is which? They all look the same so I’ll ask if I may  Which witch is which?
The mother witch looked at each one of them.  She studied the hairs on their chin, the ears and the nose, the legs and the toes.  They all looked exactly the same. And she had to say.
Which witch is which? Which witch is which? They all look alike now I’ll ask if I might . Which, witch is which?
They grew up and went to witches school to learn how to break all the rules.   The teacher looked up dropped her witches broom cup and sat staring at them like a fool
“I know one of you is named Wanda”,  ”That’s me”,”  I know another of you is named Matilda” “Present “ “  The third is Adora  but I implore ya to be who is who will ya”?
She asked them - Which witch is which? Which witch is which? They all look the same now I’ll ask you by name: Which witch is which?
But even as they began to speak,  their voices had the very same squeak: My name is Wanda.  My name is Matilda and  I’m Adora you see.
They grew the witch sisters all three.   Rode broomsticks and laughed Hee, Hee,Hee.   On Halloween night they raise such a fright people would see them all three and they would scream.
Look shouted the people below.  Those witches are sisters you know.  They have the same eyes, same hair same cries.  They even wear the same clothes.  They shouted
Which witch is which? Which witch is which? They all look alike and we’ll ask if we might .Which witch is which?
Now when the three sister witches come knocking on your door.    Trick or treat.  On Halloween night and you’re not sure which is Matilda, Adora and Wanda.  Don’t be scared just ask them once more
Which witch is which? Which witch is which? You all look alike now I’ll ask if I might. Which witch is which?


No comments:

Post a Comment