12 Feb 2018

Shopping Questions for Trinity

I've abandoned this blog for ages but today I decided to post some Trinity Questions for shopping .  Hope they are useful.

SHOPPING QUESTIONS
  • Do you like shopping? Why / Why not?
  • Yes, I really like shopping because I love buying new clothes and shoes
  • Or
  • No I don’t really like shopping because I prefer to play football.
  • What are your favourite shops?
  • My favourite shops are video game shops and sports shops because I like doing
  • sports and playing games
  • What are the general opening times for shops here?
  • Shops in Spain usually open at about 10 in the morning and close at 9.30 at night.
  • When do you usually go shopping?    I usually go shopping after school or at the weekend.
  • Who do you go with?    I normally go with my mum or my friends.
  • How often do you go (clothes) shopping?    I usually go clothes shopping once a month.
  • Can you compare two  or three of your favourite shops.
  • Carrefour is much bigger and more expensive than Mercadona.   Mercadona is cheaper and better than Carrefour.  But Dia is the cheapest.                
  • What type of things do you buy when you go shopping?
  • I normally buy food, video games and sports clothes.
  • Where can I buy apples?   You can buy apples in the greengrocers
  • Where can I buy meat?    I can buy meat in the butchers
  • What was the last thing you bought?  The last thing I bought were sweets for my friends.
  • When did you last go shopping?  I went shopping yesterday

  • Where can you buy bread?  You can buy bread in a bakery
  • Where can you buy medicine?  You can buy medicine in the chemist
  • Where can you buy a hammer?  You can buy a hammer in the  hardware store

No comments:

Post a Comment